There are different places to go for satellite equipment. We appreciate you choosing us and want to discuss the advantages of working with Remote Satellite Systems. We are a real company, staffed by satellite specialists. We don’t simply fulfill orders. We offer support from choosing equipment to helping you troubleshoot your connection and use the equipment. Wherever you are in the world, we can help.
We offer benefits that a completely web-based retailer cannot.
Our people are what makes us stand out. With our experienced and knowledgeable team, we’re able to provide first-class customer service and technical support. Here are just some of the benefits of working with satellite experts:
- Regular office hours 8 AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday with advanced 24/7 technical support
- We provide a consultation with each customer, so you can choose the perfect equipment for your specific needs and budget
- A professional team you can call when you need technical operator training and assistance
- Operator training and advanced troubleshooting training documentation and Quick Guides
- Dedicated Logistics/Accounting/Technical Support departments to answer your questions
- We manage hardware and manufacturer warranties for lifetime equipment support
- We manage airtime billing and usage alerts/suspends
There is a distinct difference between major retailers that happen to sell satellite equipment and a dedicated satellite specialist. With two decades in business, technology has changed but our dedication to customers has not. We have a laser-like focus on customer service and solving even the most challenging customer use cases.
Our passion for satellites and assisting customers has allowed our expert team to thrive in the industry. When you rely on us for your satellite needs, you have a different experience than purchasing equipment from a big online retailer. We specialize in satellite equipment and networks; this is what we do. Our satellite consultants can help assess your needs and find the right satellite equipment and network for your needs.
Contact us to discuss your needs and questions with a real, live satellite expert today!