Thuraya’s satellite services offer seamless and superior, yet affordable connectivity. Whether in marine outposts, remote industrial sites, or even between patchy service networks, Thuraya users are able to keep in touch in ways never before imagined. Designed to complement existing GSM networks and expand usage beyond conventional network coverage areas, Thuraya’s mobile satellite services offer a broad range of services that include voice, data, fax, short messaging, GPS through its dual mode handsets.
THURAYA PREPAID AIRTIME
- Choice of applications: access all Thuraya services, including voice, data, fax, dial-up Internet, “always on” Internet with Thuraya GmPRS-enabled handsets, and other services
- Budgetary control: predefined costs allow users to manage communication costs
- Simplicity: competitive flat pricing across Thuraya coverage area
- SIM includes 10 units initial credit
- Initial account validity is one year, effective from the first call made
- First call must be made within 6 months after date of activation; otherwise SIM card will be deactivated
- SIM card validity can be extended by a year subject to payment of annual renewal fee
- Credit refill can be topped up with the standard Thuraya scratch cards
- Renewal fee is waived for heavy users making more than $1,500 worth of satellite calls
Please Note: If the account is not reactivated it will be removed from the system at the end of the reactivation period
Each unit on a scratch card is worth: $1.00 of airtime
Free Equipment Configuration and Engineering support
Toll Free (888) 989-8199
Voice (707) 545-8199
Fax (707) 546-8198
THURAYA PLAN DETAILS
VALIDITY – PREPAID CARDS
Each unit on a scratch card is worth $1.00 of airtime.
Voicemail check is calculated as outgoing call.
EXPIRATION OF MINUTES
All Prepaid SIM cards must be reloaded before expiration date. Annual Renewal fee (1 year validity extension) is $45. This renewal adds no minutes to the existing plan.
24/7 TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Our customers are our top priority.
During business hours 8am – 5pm PST call or email 707-545-8199, email@example.com
After hours call 800-514-7267 or +1-707-545-8199
All Thuraya Postpaid Subscription Service Plans require a 6-month minimum term commitment. There will be an early termination fee of $175.00 and the monthly fee will be prorated based on termination date.
All refunds must be arranged with the Remote Satellite Systems Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be processed. Unactivated prepaid Iridium SIM cards may be returned within 7 days of purchase, provided that they are still honored by the satellite service provider, and must be returned in original condition. Activated prepaid Iridium SIM cards cannot be returned and are not eligible for refund. Deactivation of an activated card stops service. Deactivated prepaid SIM cards are not eligible for any credit or refund for any unused minutes or validity.
For More Information, please see Terms and Conditions